Nowadays face masks take a huge part of our daily lives. If we want to save both our and others lives we should wear a mask on our faces. It is not about liberty but only being human.
But if you are bored of usual masks you can add some color and designs to your masks with embroidery.
Here is a list for you to inspiration!
1. First One, Colorful Flower Patterns That Fit Your Mask
2. City of Stars, Are You Shing for Just This Mask?
3. ‘ Inhale and Exhale’ But With A Face Mask
4. It Is Easy To Embrodier But Enough To Look Beautiful
5. These Cherry Blossoms Will Always Bloom On Your Beautiful Face
6. Corona Days Maybe Stay You Away From The Sea, But Can’t Stay You Away From It’s Idea!
7. A Daisy That Will Never Wither
8. Minimal Embroidery Patterns on Black Face Masks Looks Impressive
9. Some Butterfly Embroidery Patterns Can Turn Your Day To A Summer Day Even The Day Is Cold!
10. A Simple And Pretty Lavender Pattern on A Mask
11. The Tartar Fabric And Flower Patterns Look Great Together
12. It is A Nice Way To Specialize Masks For You and Your Loved Ones
13. Little Daisy Looks Minimal On The Mask
14. Simple Patterns Can Be Quite İmpressive
15. If Anne of Green Gables Wore A Mask These Could Be Her Choice!
16. Frida Kahlo Never Will Be Out Of Fashion!
17. A Black Mask That Highlight The Colors of Rose Patterns
If you wanna buy an embroidery machine and don’t know which you should buy you can read this article.